How many times have you delayed getting started on something then said later “I wish I’d started sooner”?
We understand it takes courage to try something new, and commit to making long-term changes… We’re here to help you take that first step.
If you’re not sure where to start, contact us for a free Business Needs Analysis – 08 9207 3069
BUSINESS PLANNING CLUB
This introductory program is our way of giving you the opportunity to “Dip your toe in the water” to see how business coaching, professional support and accountability can help your business to grow – No strings attached.
If you’ve ever wondered how much more you could achieve with just a little help and guidance, this program is perfect for you. You’ll have ongoing coach support to help you make proactive decisions in your business for sustainable success, plus so much more…
For just $179 + GST per month, you will:
- Receive ongoing professional coach support to help you develop and achieve your goals
- Join our Private Monthly Q&A Webinars (plus have access to our Monthly Education Webinars)
- Check-in quarterly and be coached through your specific business challenges
- Work on & develop your business plan
- Have your own individual access to a Profit Plus Client Learning Portal, to work through at your own pace.
- Follow through with your strategic actions
In short… You will have all the education and resources at your fingertips to advance your professional and business development.
BUSINESS NEEDS ANALYSIS
If you’re not quite sure what is going to suit you and your business, we are happy for one of our team to catch up for an hour to have a free business consultation session. We will then have a clear picture of where the opportunities are in your business and which program would be most suitable.
We offer a Free 1 Hour Face to Face Business Consultation for any business owner who is serious about taking the next step, and would like to discuss what that would look like for their business. Contact us on (08) 9207 3069 for a complimentary chat, to see if this is appropriate for you.
In the meantime, why don’t you: