“Failing to plan is planning to fail.”
The importance of drafting a business plan is vital. Many business owners are under the impression that their passion and confidence will be enough to create a successful business. Operating without a business plan proves to be more time-consuming as well as costly in the long run.
Our next Business Planning Workshop will run on Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th November, 2019 (9.00am to 4.30pm).
For full details of this comprehensive Business Development Service, see below or visit our dedicated Business Planning Page here.
>> Click here to see a Sample Business Plan.
7 Benefits of a business plan:
- A clear statement of your business mission and vision
- Benchmarks to track your performance
- A clear analysis of your industry, including opportunities and threats
- A map of your major competitors and your strategies for facing them
- An assessment of your company’s strengths and weaknesses
- A roadmap and timetable for achieving your goals and objectives
- An analysis of your revenues, costs, and projected profits
Have you got peace of mind about where your business is going?
If you want to get your team on the same page, and share a clear direction, or if you would like to show the bank or a financier where you are taking the business, this two day business planning workshop will give you a comprehensive & professional business plan.
During our 2-day business planning workshop, we support our clients to build their business plan from the ground up, encouraging them to assess their assumptions and proactively plan for success.
On completion of our workshop, you will have a professionally printed business plan with strategies to implement, and you and your team can go back into your own individual planning portal to update your plan at regular intervals to keep on track.