Suzzanne Laidlaw & Paul Roach Present ‘Planning For Business Success’
In this business planning workshop you will create a comprehensive and professional business plan.
* March 2021 now fully booked. Enquire now to secure your spot for the next workshop!
Day 1 – Monday 17th May, 2021, 9am – 5pm
Day 2 – Tuesday 18th May, 2021, 9am – 5pm
This workshop will be held at Stirling Regional Business Centre (Balcatta, Western Australia).
Find out what past attendees had to say:
The 7 Top Benefits of a Up-to-Date Business Plan are:
• Having a clear direction for your business (vision and mission)
• Setting benchmarks to track your performance
• Conducting a current industry analysis
• Reviewing your major competitors and developing strategies to come out on top
• Explore how to capitalise on your company’s strengths and mitigate weaknesses
• Develop a roadmap and schedule for achieving your goals and core business outcomes
• Create clear financial projections for the next five years so you can see exactly how you’ll reach success
>> Click here to see a Sample Business Plan (Full, 2-Day)
Or, to create your business plan online in your own time, visit Suzzanne’s ONLINE BUSINESS PLANNING COURSE.
Cost of workshop:
Your investment for our 2-day workshop will be $2,995 + GST (RRP $3,495 + GST; special price due to the impact of COVID-19).
Your investment includes one or two seats in our workshop as we understand that if you have a business partner, it’s important to make key business decisions together.
Suzzanne has been awarded global leader in business planning multiple years running, and has been recognised as one of Australia’s top business coaches. She has been nicknamed “The Business Planning Queen” by her colleagues, with her passion to support others to achieve their dreams through planning, and has recently published a book all about planning (‘What’s Your Plan?‘).
With her expertise in business coaching, Suzzanne mentors and holds others accountable to following through with their goals to reach their potential, and believes “It all starts with a plan”. If you’re looking for business and personal growth, Suzzanne can help you make a dramatic difference to your performance and profitability and transform your business for greater success.
Suzzanne Laidlaw combines her powerful business planning workshop with fellow ActionCOACH, Paul Roach, a business strategist and coach who has worked with hundreds of SMEs across many industries to supercharge their businesses. As a CPA qualified accountant and serial business owner himself, Paul is perfectly placed to educate, train, and develop businesses in the vital area of planning and implementation.