“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” The importance of drafting a business plan is vital. Many business owners are under the impression that their passion and confidence will be enough to create a successful business. Operating without a business plan proves to be more time-consuming as well as costly in the long run.
Our next Business Planning Workshop will run on Monday 8th & Tuesday 9th April, 2019 (9.00am to 4.30pm).
For full details of this comprehensive Business Development Service, visit our dedicated Business Planning Page here.
7 Benefits of a business plan:
- A clear statement of your business mission and vision
- Benchmarks to track your performance
- A clear analysis of your industry, including opportunities and threats
- A map of your major competitors and your strategies for facing them
- An assessment of your company’s strengths and weaknesses
- A roadmap and timetable for achieving your goals and objectives
- An analysis of your revenues, costs, and projected profits