“Success is a journey not a destination”
Suzzanne is truly a testimony to this sentiment as she inspires and engages others with her positive, fun loving personality. Drawing strength from a solid background of over 25 years’ experience in key business management roles and business mentoring, she now coaches others to realise their dreams and live to the fullest of their own potential.
Author of ‘What’s Your Plan?’, Suzzanne has faced and overcome adversity and knows what it takes to surmount challenges and achieve extraordinary results.
Business aside, Suzzanne’s personal story is inspirational. She rescued her husband from a burning house fire and watched him die in ICU. He was revived, they had a family and some years later, as a mum of young kids, a medical diagnosis gave her five years to live. Since then she’s travelled the world and home schooled her children, lost everything financially, built it up again, and competed for Australia in sporting events. As stated by Tracey Vo from ABC Radio ‘her attitude should be bottled!’.
If you’re interested in finding out more about her story, you can buy a copy of her book here> ‘What’s Your Plan?’
You can view or listen to Suzanne speak with various media personalities here > Media Newsroom
Both Suzzanne’s professional and personal life experiences allow her to motivate and inspire people as a key note speaker. She has spoken for a huge array of organisations including BankWest, Edith Cowan University, Joondalup Learning Precinct, Women of the West plus many more not-for-profit organisations and companies covering various topics.
Some of Suzzanne’s motivational and speaking topics covered, include:
- Planning for success,
- Business Planning,
- Life Planning,
- Goal Setting,
- Overcoming Adversity,
- High Performing Teams,
- Business Culture,
- Health & Holistic Living,
- Women’s Health,
- Health Over 50,
- Parallels Between Sport & Business Coaching,
- Balance in Business & Life,
- How To Scale A Business.
With over 25 years in key business management roles and as an elite athlete, Suzzanne knows what it takes to function at the top level and achieve extraordinary results.
Suzzanne is also an advocate for healthy living and believes that a positive mental and physical being greatly impacts the ability to be successful in business and life. She has been a sports coach and also competed in triathlon at an international level, so can speak first hand about “walking the walk” as an athlete and business owner.
A summary of my experience is below:
– Industry Expert for (and current member of) WA Leaders
– Mentor for Northern Leaders
– Ambassador and speaker for Opportunity International Australia, including Women4Women series
– Member of Professional Speakers Association
– Keynote speaker for BankWest
– Keynote speaker and facilitator of Business Development for TM Bank
– Keynote speaker for Trainwest (Women of the West series)
– Keynote speaker for Joondalup Learning Precinct (Police Academy)
– Keynote speaker for Edith Cowan University
– Keynote speaker for Integral Women in Leadership
– Keynote speaker for BoB (Business Owners Board)
– Keynote speaker for BPW Joondalup, International Women’s Day event
– Keynote speaker for Zonta Club, WA
– Member of (and previous Director Consultant with) Business Networking International
– Nominated expert and speaker for Business Women Australia (not currently a member)