Bringing the colour back into the minds of employees and organisations
Traditional employee & leadership training is now proven to be OLD and SLOW (2016 Deloitte). There is now a much quicker and more powerful way to create organisational change. It’s called a ‘Group Activation System’. It is a weekly, facilitated group session that is customised for any business. This weekly session refreshes: 1) Systems, 2) Behaviours, and 3) Culture. We do this by offering 12 ‘Engagement Keys’ that are customised for the business within that session.
What is an ‘Engagement Key’? It’s an exercise to engage teams in a specific way. After the 12 session program we are doubling employee engagement levels, unearthing more leaders, improving productivity and profits, by neurologically activating and motivating the minds of all employees.
Our neurologically designed programs will…
- Improve staff retention, productivity and engagement levels
- Create a fun and connected working environment
- Increase leader and staff relationships
- Empower all generations and cultures to work together as one dynamic and united team
- Remove silo mentality and creates a dynamic flow of communication
- Unearth new innovation, best practises and creativity among your team
- Drive individual and team accountability in all workplace deliverables
- Expand inter and intra team communication and collaboration
- Identify and develop current and emerging leadership talent
Who is it for?
We help business coaches, business leaders, HR and L&D Managers create fully engaged employees in only a matter of weeks and months.
Who we work with?
All business industries, small and large.
Employee engagement, leadership & culture services:
- Red belt program – 12 weeks
- White belt workshop – 5 hours
- Green belt program – 6 weeks
- Blue belt program – 6 months
- Black belt program – 12 months
- Company-wide program – 10 weeks
- Womens leadership program – 12 weeks
- 1 on 1 quality mind program – 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
Find out more here: http://www.engageandgrow.com.au/engage-grow
Call us on (08) 9207 3069 for more details