For most business owners, 1 on 1 business coaching is the best way for them to achieve their business goals. Suzzanne works within a structure, and can adapt to coaching any individual.
For one client this might mean giving them a hug, and for another, it may mean pushing them just that little bit further than they thought possible. She provides every single business coaching client with a fair and honest perspective on their situation. Some clients can be so focused on how they feel at that moment in time; they forget to look at the bigger picture.
This is the real value behind a business coach, especially someone like Suzzanne Laidlaw with her wealth of mentoring experience. What she looks for in a client, is a business owner who will follow through and constantly be above the line.
One on One business coaching is best suited to businesses that have been established for at least two years, and are turning over at least $450,000 annually. However we are happy to discuss your individual situation and what sort of return on investment you can expect to get from coaching.
Suzzanne will assist you with the strategic design and implementation of material in the following areas;
- Time Management – Assessing your role in the business, implementing delegation strategies and developing a default diary.
- Systems – Development of a company operations manual that includes flowcharts, checklists, scripts and ‘how to’ instructions.
- Recruitment – Utilising a dedicated system to find people with a great attitude for your business.
- Team Building – At various stages of a business’ life the team does get stale and various methods of motivation with be implemented.
- Financial Reporting –Explore your financial reports and business KPIs to find cost saving strategies as well as interpreting the figures to assist with the management of the business.
- Sales and Marketing – Strategies on Lead Generation, Conversion Rate, Average Dollar Sale, Numbers of Transactions in a year, and Profit Margins will be introduced and modified to your business’ requirements.
- Owner Motivation – Leadership is what our team is looking for and it’s for this reason that the business owner needs to hone in on their level of enthusiasm and skill. About everything else, your business coach will ensure that you are on track to achieving your goals.
Learn More About Online Business Education