“Failing to plan is planning to fail” Do you have a business plan?
The 2-day PlanningCLUB workshop is an interactive setting, of like-minded business owners from different industries, working towards a common goal …
Underguidance of your business coach, you can build a comprehensive business plan, including strategies for improvement, financial projections, and other key areas expected in a business plan, which include:
• Executive Summary,
• Business Overview,
• Industry Analysis,
• Client Analysis,
• Competitive Analysis,
• Marketing Plan,
• Sales Plan,
• Operations Plan,
• 5 Year Financial Plan,
• Appendix Information,
• Historical Financial Reports,
• Strategies For Improvement
If you don’t have a business plan, how do you know where you are going? If you want to get your team on the same page, and share a clear direction, or if you would like to show the bank or a financier where you are taking the business, this two day business planning workshop will give you a professional plan. During the 2-day business workshop we support our clients to build their financial information from the ground up. To assess their assumption regarding Product, Position, Price and Place! To assess their assumptions regarding unit sales, pricing to the consumer and the underlying costs to run the business.
The awesome thing about this plan is that you and your team can go back into the planning portal and update it at regular intervals to keep on track and to monitor how you are progressing. (Video Testimonials to come)
Small Mentor Group Coaching
Group Coaching will run fortnightly for 90 minutes. A total of 24 sessions over 12 months will be completed, you will be in a group with no more than 5 other ‘non-competing’ businesses. The number and combination of the strategies that you implement during the program will depend on the size, complexity and your abilities to undertake the workload involved. The appropriateness, order and priority of your strategies will be identified and discussed by you and Suzzanne, who will mentor you through this process. We will take your business through the basic fundamentals and keep you accountable to following through with what actions need to be applied to help your business reach its full potential.
Business Education Workshops
The ActionCLUB Business Education/Mastery Program are made up of 8 sessions throughout an 18 week program designed to motivate business owners looking to set a solid foundation to build a truly great business. With Suzzanne being your person accountability and mentoring coach, you will start creating the business you’ve always wanted… Not what you’ve already got.
“Give a person a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a person to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.”
The 8 Group Sessions include:
- Knowing Your Numbers – You will learn about the importance of understanding your financials in your business. This is where your cash comes from, where it goes and how to keep as much as you can. You’ll learn how to read your financial reports, the cash flow cycle and how to achieve more than just breakeven.
- Profitable Growth – You will learn about the principles of leverage. You will focus on the fastest way to increase your business using Action COACH’s 5 ways and the importance of testing and measuring. Your business coach, Suzzanne, will work through your numbers and discover how to improve them.
- Streetwise Marketing – You will extract your uniqueness, which sets you apart from your competitors in Perth, and learn how to use it to get more of the customers you want. You will also discover how to construct a great advertisement making sure your acquisition cost is low.
- Making the Sale – Here you learn about types of salespeople and differences between old and new selling. You will understand a question funnel and how to deal with objections. This is where Suzzanne will help you learn to maximise your efforts from your lead generation and marketing strategies.
- Outstanding Service – This is where Suzzanne will teach you all about customer fulfilment. Now you have them in your business, its critical you keep them. Suzzanne will mentor and coach you through developing customer loyalty and ensuring repeat business occurs time after time.
- Taming Chaos Through Systems – Learn to systemise your business. Create systems that run your business to produce massive results. You will be coached to work on your business rather than in it. This session is the key to having a business that works without you being the key factor.
- Teams That Work – This is where you learn to build that team you’ve always wanted and hoped for. Learn to become a great leader and how to inspire those around you every day. Here, Suzzanne will coach you with the skills to recruit the right people for your business and lead them in a dynamic way.
- Sharpen Your Focus – You will set your goals, vision and mission and learn how to build a great business from the ground up. You’ll learn about the importance of a goon plan and using your time effectively and efficiently.
With your ActionCLUB program you will meet every fortnight, with sessions running for 2.5 hours. Each session includes a workbook complete with home fun and any tools you will need.
Online Business Education
Invest 1 hour with Brad Sugars today and you will…
- Multiply the lifetime value of your customers…
- Make marketing an “investment” instead of an expense…
- Understand the concept for buying customers…
Delivered directly to your desktop, no matter where you are in the world; you can receive a free webinar. If you are working really hard in your business right now, that means your business does not work…because you are doing all the work. “Thinking like an owner and not an employee” is a key change you must have in your business thinking philosophy.
- There are three online business educational programs to choose from, where you will learn:
- The importance of your numbers and why you need to test and measure
- How to segment your customers so they become your best and biggest asset
- How to generate as many customers as your business will ever need….at a profit
- The importance of the lifetime value of a customer and how it affects profit
- Why you should focus 80% of your efforts on 20% of your customers
- How to incorporate your top customers into raving fans of your business so they keep coming back…and bring their friends
For more details, please go to: http://bradsugarsprofitmasters.ontraport.net/t?orid=259952&opid=26