Terms & Conditions
The role of a coach is that of an accountability coach, educator and motivator and such a role is in a coaching capacity and not of actually doing the activity itself.
Coaching arrangements are for a minimum of twelve (12) months, unless otherwise agreed, and will continue automatically until such time as notice is given in writing. Either party may elect to terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days’ written notice.
A safe coaching environment is crucial to an effective coaching process. Suzzanne is bound by the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics and will never divulge any information revealed during the coaching process to anyone without their prior consent.
We guarantee to get you results and that you’ll “Find our Fee” in your business within 17-weeks or your coaching is FREE. Our coaching programs have been tested and proven all over the world, so if you have done your part but you’re still not satisfied or not seeing the results you want by the 17th week, we will coach you FREE until you get the results, no questions asked! For our full guarantee, visit https://www.actioncoach.com.au/our-guarantee/.
Your coach also has the right to reschedule where required (for professional development, sick or annual leave), and these sessions will be delivered at an alternate time.
The materials you receive are confidential & proprietary and cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated except within your own company. These materials are protected by copyright laws and no unauthorised copying, adaptation, distribution, storage or display is permitted.
You bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of such strategies or materials in your business.5. You herein agree for your details to be used for coach credentialing with the International Coaching Federation Australia. This information is confidential and will strictly be used for ICF records only.
If you are not fully satisfied with our service at any stage, we expect you to let us know so we can work with you to rectify your concerns.
Workshop giveaway: Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Entry is open only to legal residents 18 years of age and they must live in Perth, Western Australia.
2. The Giveaway is open from the 23rd of July at 11:00 a.m. AWST until the 31st of July at 5:00 p.m. AWST.
3. The winner will be randomly selected on the 3rd of August at 5:00 p.m. AWST and contacted via email and a phone call from Suzzanne’s team members.
4. The prize is a FREE spot at August Business Planning Workshop. The total prize value is $3,495+GST (Australian dollars) equivalent to one spot. The prize draw will occur at 5:00 p.m. AWST on the 3rdof August 2023 at 29 Bartlett Crescent, Karrinyup, WA.
5. The prize will be given to the winner as a full refund for one spot in the August Business Planning Workshop.
6. The draw will be valid just when the workshop reaches 12 fully paid registrations for the August Business Planning Workshop.
7. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. Suzzanne will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by Suzzanne.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible, or misdirected entries, claims, or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. Suzzanne may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, Suzzanne will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.