Are you always 'Busy'?
"How are you?"
Have you noticed that this response is what most people seem to say 9/10 times?
As a business owner, do you find yourself going around in circles doing the day to day tasks of running your business?
It's time to step up!
Often in business and life it can be hard to juggle everything at once, without dropping some balls.
Most people fall into 2 categories:
1. Chronic list maker, over-thinker, planner, organiser, do-it-all, manic thinker when trying to sleep at night!!...
2. 'I'll get to it later', go-with-the-flow philosophy, 'Have an idea but no real plan', 'everything will turn out OK' mindset...
Whichever you are, everyone can end up in the "It's all too much" category where their brain is going to explode if they don't do something to change the situation NOW!
Having a business plan will allow you to free yourself up, and push past the boundaries of what is possible for your business.
In the meantime, here are some tips to tame the chaos and be more productive in your every day...
1. Create a plan, write it down and diarise it
2. Prioritise each day so you're not overwhelmed
3. Know that plans can change, but having somewhere to 'park' everything takes the stress away as you can always revert back to your plan and pick up where you left off
4. If you get to everything today, you won't have anything to do tomorrow! Don't stress!
If you need to create a plan to help you get everything out of your head and onto paper, get in touch to see if we can help.